Visit the Farm
Fridays, 4pm – 9pm, Saturdays, noon – 7pm
NEW THIS WEEK (8/7 & 8/8)
Our TASTING ROOM will have draught (and limited cans if not pre-sold online) of our latest First Friday beers. These two IPAS will be honoring our Barn Cats (MaryAnn & Ginger). Portion of proceeds from those beers will go to BARCS!
Our FARM STAND will feature items grown and produced right here on our farm… including Angus Beef, Pickles, Relish, Herbs, Vegetables, Pies, Honey, Fresh Flowers, and much more. Mary’s Pies sell out fast, so you’ll want to get here early for those!
We have two amazing FOOD TRUCKS scheduled:
Friday (8/7) – Tasty Maryland will be serving their Maryland treats with a twist, like their Crabby Cone!
Saturday (8/8) – Baltimore Crab Company will be serving their signature crab cakes, wings, and more!
Our farm, farm stand, and tasting room are open to visitors on Fridays from 4PM to 9PM and Saturdays from noon to 7PM. Seating and space on the farm (of which there is A LOT) will be first come first served (no reservations are needed). We encourage you to bring your own chairs, pop-up tents for shade, and even food. Indoor seating is limited, so be aware should there be rain. Curbside Pickup will be available to any guests that arrive after we have reached capacity. Please review (and be prepared to follow) our Farm Rules below before visiting the farm.
We will continue our curbside service, which will be available for online ordering, Monday through Saturday beginning at noon.
We are committed to making the farm experience safe and comfortable for all. We ask that everyone follows the guidelines below.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
- There are signs throughout the farm regarding sanitizing and social distancing, please read and follow them!
- Masks are required in the tasting room when in line for the bathroom or ordering beer.
- Please maintain 6 feet physical distancing between yourself and others.
- Tables have been set 6 feet apart and cannot be moved for any reason.
- Groups must be 6 or fewer per state guidelines whether seated at a table or in the grass.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This includes being seated at tables or when in our grass areas. We aim to be family friendly, but also need parents to be diligent to ensure social distancing is followed.
- No pets allowed.
- Cans sold at the farm (either in our taproom or curbside) are TO GO only and cannot be consumed on the farm.
- You are encouraged to bring outside food and water (no outside alcohol permitted).
- Bring chairs and blankets. While we have tables, there is additional space in the grassy areas to spread out and get comfortable.
- We are not able to offer tours of our brewhouse at this time.
- No growler fills, but we will offer 32 oz Crowlers of most of our draught beers.
- When we reach capacity, we will guide you to turn around or you may purchase to go beer from our curbside stand.
Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding!
4411 Manor Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please note that we are located on a quiet country road in Howard County, MD. We ask that you obey the 30 MPH speed limit, and respect our neighbors. There are also speed bumps located on our driveway to ensure everyone maintains a safe speed coming into and out of the farm.
Manor Lane can only be accessed from Rt. 108. There is no other way to access, though some GPS systems may try to tell you differently. Please refer to the map below.
As you come down the driveway, make your first right and park near the hop poles. Parking is a one way loop and we ask that you pull your car in as close to the curb as possible. Handicap accessible parking is located in the same lot at the end of the loop (closest to the tasting room ramp).