Visit the Farm
Fridays (4-9pm) | Saturdays (12-7pm) | Sundays (12-7pm)
NEW THIS WEEK (9/25 – 9/27)
Our TASTING ROOM will have a variety of core and limited beers on tap, including a small batch of DDH Citra Splendor which is exclusive to our farm. Friday night is also brew night for I GOT YOUR SIX, so all military personal will get a 10% discount with ID.
Our FARM STAND will feature items grown and produced right here on our farm… including Angus Beef, Pickles, Relish, Herbs, Vegetables, Fresh Flowers, Pumpkins, and much more. Farm stand hours differ from the farm… Open Fri 4-8, Sat 12-4, and Sun 12-4.
We have three amazing FOOD TRUCKS scheduled:
Friday (9/25) – Baltimore Crab Company will be serving their signature crab cakes, wings, and more!
Saturday (9/26) – Bullhead Pit Beef will be serving their delicious BBQ!
Sunday (9/27) – Money Muscle BBQ will be serving their delicious BBQ!
If you plan on coming with a group and there are more than 6 in your party, you will be required to sit separately and spread out. Please cooperate with our staff as we all try to follow the rules that keep us safe and allow our farm to remain open during this time.
Our farm and tasting room are open to visitors on Fridays (4-9pm), Saturdays (12-7pm), and Sundays (12-7pm). Seating and space on the farm will be first come first served (no reservations are needed). We encourage you to bring your own chairs, pop-up tents for shade, and even food. Indoor seating is limited, so be aware should there be rain. Please review (and be prepared to follow) our Farm Rules below before visiting the farm. Specifically… 1) masks required when not seated, 2) groups absolutely positively must be 6 people or less, and 3) children must remain by your side at all times… NO EXCEPTIONS!
Due to COVID restrictions on groups, we are currently not booking any private events and do not have private space to reserve on the farm. Questions about this policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue our curbside service, which will be available for online ordering, Monday through Saturday beginning at noon.
We are committed to making the farm experience safe and comfortable for all and ask that everyone continue to follow the rules and be respectful of each other.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are required in the tasting room when in line for the bathroom or ordering beer.
- Please maintain 6 feet physical distancing between yourself and others.
- Tables have been set 6 feet apart and cannot be moved for any reason.
- Groups must be 6 or fewer per state guidelines whether seated at a table or in the grass.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This includes being seated at tables or when in our grass areas. We aim to be family friendly, but also need parents to be diligent to ensure social distancing is followed.
- No pets allowed.
- Cans & Crowlers sold at the farm (either in our taproom or curbside) are TO GO only and cannot be consumed on the farm.
- You are encouraged to bring outside food and water (no outside alcohol permitted).
- Bring chairs and blankets. While we have tables, there is additional space in the grassy areas to spread out and get comfortable.
- We are not able to offer tours of our brewhouse at this time.
- No growler fills, but we offer 32 oz Crowlers of our draught beers… available TO GO.
Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding!
4411 Manor Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please note that we are located on a quiet country road in Howard County, MD. We ask that you obey the 30 MPH speed limit, and respect our neighbors. There are also speed bumps located on our driveway to ensure everyone maintains a safe speed coming into and out of the farm.
Manor Lane can only be accessed from Rt. 108. There is no other way to access, though some GPS systems may try to tell you differently. Please refer to the map below.
As you come down the driveway, make your first right and park near the hop poles. Parking is a one way loop and we ask that you pull your car in as close to the curb as possible to make room for cars passing by. Handicap accessible parking is located in the same lot at the end of the loop (closest to the tasting room ramp). Overflow parking is available along the cornfield to the right side of the driveway.