- This event has passed.
Harvest at the Hill Festival
October 21 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On Saturday, October 21, 2017, Manor Hill Farm will be hosting the Harvest at the Hill Festival on their 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Maryland. Manor Hill Brewing will be providing beer for the event… highlights include:
– Farm tours and education activities: Learn from the farm staff and brewing team how hops are grown and harvested at Manor Hill Farm. Then tour the farm and the production brewery
– Farm brewed beers from Manor Hill Brewing being poured at multiple beer stations. To go beer sales will be available during the last hour (beginning at 4PM)
– Fresh, locally-sourced food from nearby farms and establishments, including Manor Hill Tavern and Victoria Gastro Pub
– Live music from local bands… Krunchy Funkenstein and Soul Island Rebels
– Farmers market with local produce and specialty items.
– More activities to be announced as the event approaches!!!
General Admission (1-5pm) = $15
VIP (early access begins at 12 pm) = $25
Due to limited ticket availability, this event is for adults only.